Based on the acclaimed Evo and Metro Mk. 2 frames with the addition of a 24 Volt 150 watt motor and a variable speed trigger, Trax Power Barrows feature adjustable propulsion to perfectly match your walking pace or the terrain to cover ground effortlessly. With both models supplied with removable rear wheel kits, even balancing a barrow and its load becomes a thing of the past – simply guide your session kit where you want it to be taken and adjust the propulsion speed!
Nash design touches include the two 12 volt lead-acid batteries being centre mounted within the barrow frame and the motor being an integral part of the wheel for perfect balance, plus the option of using the barrow without motor power for short treks or when wishing to conserve charge. Wiring is internal to the frame and a fully waterproofed control box ensures continued performance in any climate.
Both models are supplied with under barrow storage bags, mains charger, battery bag and rear wheel kit.
- 24 Volt lead acid battery propulsion
- Variable speed trigger control
- Option for manual or powered use
- Integral wheel motor and central battery mounting for perfect balance
- Supplied with rear wheel kits for stability and load safety
- High strength steel frames with attachment points for straps and bungees
- Three under barrow storage bags with zipped side access
- Angled rear legs with mud feet for stability
- Spring locking leg height adjustment
- Moulded ergonomic soft grip handles
You may also like...