Struggling to get your tackle to the bank, fed up with your barrow tipping over on uneven banks?
Here are some hard facts for you to think about:
Bivvy, bed, chair, sleeping bag, food bag, carryalls, bait, unhooking mat, water – average weight over 100lbs, no wonder you are always exhausted when you arrive at your swim.
Why continue to suffer, when you can reach distant swims with ease, why struggle on uneven, difficult banks when you can simply cruise over the most rugged terrain.
The Juggernaut is the only choice on the toughest banks, the only way to safely transport your precious tackle, the only barrow with the muscle to deliver everything you carry, no weight limits, no boundaries simply go anywhere you want. The Juggernaut has been engineered and tested to withstand more punishment than you could ever subject it to.
Out hauls, out manoeuvres any barrow – no wonder Dave Lane uses the Juggernaut.
- Larger wheels easily handles rough terrain and provides a smooth easy ride
- Compact and easy to transport – great for smaller vehicles
- Easy to manoeuvre 3 wheel design provides the ultimate stability
- Quick easy folding – so simple to assemble
- Engineered and tested to withstand any punishment
- Base Length: 94cm
- Width unextended: 77cm
- Width extended: 107cm
- Frame weight: 16 kg
- Wheels weigh: 12.5 kg
- Total weight: 28.5 kg
You may also like...