The Imax Storm Safe has the now classic domed beach shelter shape which is a design proven to protect you from wind and rain.
It's a very stable shelter which with a bit of practice is easy to erect, even in adverse conditions. The shelter is secured by piling sand or shingle onto the base flaps and once properly erected it is stable in even the worst conditions. See our demo video below!
The Storm Safe has ample space for an angler and their gear! There is even space for a second person to shelter. There are roll up doors at the front and these have been designed to give even greater protection should you need it. The now distinctive grey and orange Imax colours continue to be very popular.
- New and improved design
- Classic domed beach shelter
- Tried and tested design>
- Easy to assemble lightweight shelter
- Wide front opening for easy access
- Ample headroom when sat on your box
- Keeps out the wind and rain
- Makes a comfortable base camp
- Strong lightweight aluminium frame and block
- Larger 40cm shingle skirt
- Cam lock adjustable legs
- New shorter pack down length
- Roll up doors for extra protection
- Supplied with nylon carry bag
- Size 220 x 150 x 150cm
- Transport length - 145cm
- Weight - 3.5kg
Size - 220 x 150 x 150cm (Transport length - 145cm)