The lightweight and ergonomic HELIA RF perfectly combines high performance optics with intuitively simple and reliable targeting up to 1,500 m. With innovative Waldkauz ® loden cover, scan mode and patented EAC (Enhanced Angle Compensation) function.
- Easy and reliable targeting up to 1,500 m
- EAC-function (Enhanced Angle Compensation) for angle correction (patented)
- Intuitive simple menu navigation
- Premium-quality OLED display with five manual brightness settings and display in meter or yards
- Scan mode for continuous measurement
- Extra long battery lifetime ~ 3,000 measurements
- Lightweight and ergonomic binocular with innovative Waldkauz loden protective cover and leather strap
Assume the distance from the target is 400m
Assume an angle of 40°
Rifleman's rule result: 306 m
EAC function result: 321m
As the example shows, the distance determined by the EAC function differs from that of the rifleman's rule by 15 m, a distance which, depending on calibre, projectile, barrel length, etc. can already have a significant impact on the accuracy of a shot.
> Download the datasheet
You may also like...