The dG is the first long-range optical device to allow you to identify and document your sightings and share them with other people.
The full potential of the dG is unlocked when you link it to your smartphone. You need the SWAROVSKI OPTIK dG app to connect your dG to mobile devices. It also allows you to connect to apps like Merlin Bird ID and dG Mammals, which help you to identify and share your sightings. This app is available for all current smartphones from the App Store and Google Play.
USB-C 2.0 charging cable, dG field bag, dG carrying strap, eyepiece cover, operating instructions, cleaning cloth, quick guide.
- Magnification 8x
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm) 25
- Exit pupil diameter (mm) 3.1
- Eye relief (mm) 17
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m) 357 ft / 119 m
- Field of view (degrees) 6.8
- Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees) 6.8
- Field of view, apparent (degrees) 52
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m) 8.2 ft / 2.5 m
- Dioptric compensation (dpt) ± 4
- Diopter correction at ∞ (dpt) 4
- Light transmission (%) 89
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1 14.2
- Length approx. (in / mm)* 5.75 / 146
- Width approx. (in / mm)** 4.4 / 112
- Height approx. (in / mm)** 2.36 / 60
- Weight approx. (oz / g) 19.4 / 550
- Functional temperature +14 °F to +131 °F (-10 °C / +50 °C)
- Storage temperature -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
- Camera resolution (effective) 13MP (4192 x 3104 px)
- Video resolution HD 1280 x 720 px / VGA 640 x 480 px
- Battery Li-Ion 2600 mAh
- Battery operating time during normal/maximum operation 6/3.5 h
- Add-on program dG App, dG Mammals
- Maximum observers via app 5
- Operating system for app (from version) iOS 11 Android 5.0
- Interface Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN)
- Min. coverage interface 5
You may also like...