The Excalibur C is a significant step forward in rod dynamics and incorporates exclusive technology – both in the tip and butt section. Century's well established Autoclave Technology, Gearbox Design and AT-T (anti twist technology) is complimented by a new HPR resin technology primarily in the tip section. The outcome and benefit is a significant reduction in the tip weight, greater toughness and a very fast tip recovery.
Designed for mixed to hard conditions – the battle curve and casting action describe a more progressive arc and will suit anglers that are combating tidal streams, boulders, weed and want to deliver a large bait package. The action will suit all casting styles and will particularly favour an OTG or pendulum where timing and power flow can be felt throughout the cast. Anglers who have the skills and can access the energy storage capability in the lower tip and upper butt will enjoy seeing terminal tackle sail away and those that can fully access all the power bands in the Gearbox Design butt will achieve the longest distances.
The new HPR resin matrix – blended with high strength carbon fibres in the tip will telegraph bites and retain the design action significantly longer.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- HPR advanced composite tip
- Blank colour: 1K-1Kcarbon twill – upper butt: unground UD carbon tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in Aquamarine metallic and Royal Blue
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Now supplied with a Fuji Reel Seat
- Century partition rod case
NOTE: This rod is now supplied with a Fuji Reel Seat please see image below
The Century Excalibur C Beachcaster is available in a choice of sizes, and as a fully rigged rod or as a blank for adding your own hardware.
You may also like...