These Hybrid Inline Feeders from the Guru are exactly what the name suggests. The are a mixture of a method feeder, banjo feeder, and a pellet feeder, but with added holes on the bottom and side to help push the bait out.
Supplied as an inline system, the central inserts can be removed and replaced with the Guru X-Safe inserts to make a totally safe system. They are manufactured from a new type of material, so the weight is actually in the feeder itself and also means that they are very strong, so you will not get any splitting as you do with other types of feeder.
- New advanced feeder design.
- Quick to load.
- Weight-forward design helps accurate casting.
- Holes are located for rapid bait release.
- Commercial camo finish.
- Mini size is perfect for when you don't want to over feed.
- Perfect for softened 2mm, 4mm, and 6mm pellets, as well as groundbait.
- Compatible with Guru X-Safe elasticated stems.