This breathable, water-resistant cap is insulated with Synchilla® fleece and equipped to protect against almost anything Mother Nature can generate.
Our new Water-Resistant Shelled Synchilla Cap protects anglers from the dreaded wet-head and frozen-head, neither of which is conducive to a good time on the water. Starting with our industrial-strength, 4-layer wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, we added a cozy Synchilla fleece lining for luxurious warmth and comfort. When icy winds pick up, the earflaps can be flipped down for extra protection. The dark undervisor reduces glare, and a small Fitz Roy Trout logo on the front right panel reminds you why you're out there in the first place.
- Outer shell is lined with soft, warm 100% polyester Synchilla® fleece; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flip-down ear flaps for comfort and warmth
- Dark undervisor to reduce glare
- Small Fitz Roy Trout logo on right-front panel
- Shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece
- 85g (3 oz)
- Made in China
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...