For years goose down jackets have been sought after by mountaineering experts due to their lightweight insulating properties and avoided by anglers due to the lack of warmth in moist environments. Hodgman merged the best of both worlds by using Allied® HyperDRY™ pure goose down which utilizes a nanotechnology to successfully repel water, increase loft, and speed drying time.
By partnering with an industry leader in best practices, the down used in this jacket is 100% traceable, PFOA tested and is Bluesign certified.
Strategically placed V-TecH shell fabric is utilized on the shoulders and arms preventing moisture from transferring from light rain or snow. High water hand warmer pockets allow you to keep your hands toasty even when the jacket is worn inside waders. Two zippered lower pockets, a chest pocket, and inner security pocket offer a range of storage options.
- HyperDry™ water resistant goose down retains insulating properties even when wet
- Belt catch loop keeps jacket in place while putting on wader
- V-TecH shell fabric on shoulder and arms
- High water hand warmer pockets
- Two lower YKK® zip hand pockets
- YKK® vertical zip chest pocket
- Inner security pocket
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...