Whether you need a jacket that can combat the cold or repel the rain, Simms' Freestone jacket has you covered against the unpredictable beast that is the weather.
This Wading jacket is fashioned from breathable three-layer Toray® fabric to ensure you'll be comfortable while you await your prize. Fully taped waterproof seams and a stow-away hood offer reprieve against the storm and the built-in anti-catch cuff will keep you from snagging on branches of the low-hanging trees.
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® and Blackfoot™ waders is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a microporous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability.
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
- 100% seam taped, waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK® water‐resistant center‐front zipper
- 3‐point adjustable, tuck‐away Storm Hood
- 2 top‐load storage pockets with integrated retractors
- Anti‐line catch, molded cuff tab
- 1 fly patch & 1 net D‐ring
- Hem closure
- FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer Toray® ;100% nylon with tricot backer
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 30 oz
Washing - Machine wash gentle cycle or hand wash.
Use cold water and normal detergent that does not contain bleach.
Tumble dry low to reactivate DWR treatment.
Click here for sizing guide.