Crafted from combined fabrics for enhanced performance, the Wychwood Hybrid Jacket has a highly durable, rip-stop and windproof outer shell and is designed so it can be worn all year round.
The jacket has a 100% rip-stop nylon body that is finished with a water repellent coating to keep you dry and protected in foul weather. The rip-stop nylon gives this garment excellent durability and the windproof properties will help keep you comfortable and warm.
The sleeves and sides have a 10% spandex fabric, mixed with a wicking filling for perspiration and to give you an even more comfortable and articulated fit. This will help give you better freedom of movement and allow you to cast effortlessly. The fabric combination will regulate your body temperature so you are kept cool and comfortable at all times.
There is a low bulk, synthetic filling for padding and to give you additional warmth. This padding will keep you comfortable and warm yet won't add bulk to the size of the jacket to make it easy to stow away if need be.
There are two zipped hand warmer pockets and they are fitted with high-quality SBS zips. There is a polyester and stretch fabric hood for extra warmth and the cuffs are elasticated for an improved fit. The overall style and design of this jacket looks incredibly modern and sleek so you can wear it when fishing and even out on the town.
- Lightweight stretch fabric
- Synthetic filling for warmth without bulk
- Nylon rip-stop in the body provides protection
- Narrow construction makes the jacket highly compressible
- YKK centre front zip with zip guard
- SBS zipped hand pockets
- Polyester, stretch hood for additional warmth
- 100% nylon ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- Sleeves, side panels: 90% polyester /10% spandex with wicking filling
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...