Put it on, leave it on. From the long walk in, to the full day's hard fishing and back again, the Nano-Air™ Hoody sets a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy. Its exclusive, supremely stretchy and breathable fabric system combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The Hoody has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch that allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. On those chilly early or late season days, or in high winds or heavy rain, pull on a lightweight shell and the Nano-Air Hoody's thermal properties skyrocket. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it'll still fit snugly over a hat. The Nano-Air features two discreet, on-seam handwarmer pockets and two smaller chest pockets, all closed with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.0-oz 50-denier %100 nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 385 g (13.6 oz)
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...