A fantastic new Limited Edition set of reels from the famous Hardy Bros factory in Alnwick! This series of brand new 4 ½in Salmon size Perfects will be individually numbered and engraved with one of six of the world’s most iconic Atlantic Salmon rivers.
We are now taking orders for the Limited Edition Hardy Perfect 10/11/12 Gaula and Tweed editions, we have limited quantity available so if you want a specific engraved number please call 0141 331 6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm!
The six rivers recognised by this Limited Edition reel will be the Tweed, Tay, Spey, Dee, Gaula and Alta. Each river will have just 100 individually engraved and serial numbered reels. Each reel is hand built in the original factory built by the Hardy family in the mid 1960’s and home to some of the finest fishing tackle ever made!
To read more about these beautiful reels, check out our blog HERE
Each of the Perfect Rivers Series will be fitted with dual polished nickel rotating line guards to prevent line wear and allow the reel to be used either right hand wind or left hand as preferred.
An ambidextrous, fully adjustable click check mechanism using an improved version of the time proven 1972 central line check system can be found on these limited edition Perfects, which works by lengthening the regulator spring wire to increase the range of resistance means you can easily set the reel up to suit your individual need, whilst retaining that traditional ‘Hardy sound’ that every reel manufacturer has been trying to replicate for the past 100 years or more.
The frame and spool of each reel is engineered and hand crafted from bar stock 6061 aluminium, deep anodised for strength and durability with a polished gunmetal grey finish, and at the heart of the reel you will find a one piece naval brass spindle and stainless steel ball bearings for frictionless running that will require only minimal maintenance – built to last a lifetime! To aid in the care of the reels inner workings, a handmade turnscrew tool made with a matching Ivorine handle means the spool can be dismounted without marking the finish on the flawless German nickel retaining screw.
Perfect Salmon Rivers Specs:
- Commemorating six iconic Salmon fishing rivers
- Individually engraved and serial numbered 1-100 pre anodizing
- Takes Spey lines in the 10/11/12 category with plenty room for backing
- Reel width 2in - Diameter 4 1/2in
- Dual polished rotating line guards
- Made in Alnwick, England
- The all time classic fly reel for the discerning traditional fly angler
- Engineered and hand crafted from bar stock aluminium with a naval brass 1 piece spindle
- Ivorine handle and stainless steel ball bearings
- Standard arbor design and large line capacity
- Time proven, adjustable check system with that traditional ‘Hardy sound’
- Deep anodised for strength and durability; polished gunmetal grey finish
- Easily changed from left to right hand wind
- Supplied in limited edition leather presentation box with a unique Hardy turn screw tool
You may also like...