Developed with Hywel Morgan the Airity trout fly rod fully embraces the torque, resistance and power conversion of X45.
This bias carbon technology, combines carbon pattern direction and HVF in innovative ways, to resist deformation and blank twist. This results in a higher level of responsiveness and lower degree of energy loss, giving you greater casting potential and line direction accuracy.
The range features seven different designs from a 9' #6 line river special, five stillwater versions and one 11'3” loch style edition.
Each model is designed around a four section assembly and all share in a Constant Taper Profile. This management of the internal shape compensates for the additional joint and ensure you get the full rod length benefit of the X45 Technology.
- X45 carbon technology combined with HVF (High Volume Fibre)
- Constant Taper Profile (internal)
- High quality ALPS aluminium reel seat
- Fuji Titanium SiC stripper guides
- Stainless steel single leg snake guides
- Hook holder
- Travel tube with compartments
You may also like...