Simply put, Guideline believe by far the best ever rod series they have created in this price range. The looks, the components, the low weight, the finish and the balance in these rods are all remarkable. This is a complete range with a total of eighteen fly rods starting with an ultra-sweet 7'6 #3 rod and finishing with a powerful, yet lightweight 14'8 #10/11 and covering everything in between. The lighter single hand models have a smooth, powerful action that accepts a wide variety of casting strokes and styles. Single-handed rods from line weight 6 and up have faster and more charged actions, offering a well defined recovery-kick during the cast. The actions of the well-balanced and light double-handed rods are developed to suit a modern Scandinavian casting style with a short stroke range for effective and effortless fishing.
The Elevate Series offers outstanding value for money and feature a performance hard to equal at this level. We produce these rods in the same factory as our premium Fario CRS rods and do incorporate construction know-how from that process into this Series as well.
- Hi Grade/ Hi Strain graphite in multiple strain rates offers low weight, fast recovery speed and durability.
- Custom designed grips in 3A cork quality are assemmbled with lightweight reel seats.
- The frames on the stripping guides prevent excessive tangling and add to the cool look of the rods.
- We have opted for hard chrome single leg guides as we find them light strong and interfering marginally with the blank action.
- Delivered in a lightweight cordura tube with rod sock.
You may also like...