Scierra have designed five brand new SIX piece rods that, even in their tubes, will measure less than 50 centimeters. This series of single hand rods from #4 to # 8 has been named “Mile High”, not because of any personal experiences, but because when flying, you need to get closer to the sky to reach your target, AND because it's a name to remember.
The actions are deep and the bending curves are smooth, but the recovery speeds are fast. These rods are just like modern super cars – well behaved and civilized on some occasions, but their “inner beasts” are just waiting for the situations where you need that little extra.
- Deep actions with short stroke lengths
- Built on 40T Japanese Carbon materials
- The best Portuguese cork available
- Custom-made ALPS reel seats
- Pacific Bay lightweight stripping and snake guides
- All components are saltwater resistant
- Single hand travel rods in 6 sections
- Supplied in quality cloth bag and carry tube
You may also like...