With the Radian, Scott have addressed that old quandary of the fly angler, to go for a fast rod with power and high line speed, or a rod with touch and feel. The Radian overcomes this with Scott's new concept, Fast & Feel.
The Radian sports Scott's new ReAct technology, which minimises energy-sapping vibration in the blank to create fast action and high line speed, while preserving all the nuance and feel of a presentation rod.
On top of this, the Radian features Scott's highest quality fittings and workmanship, including Titanium framed SiC stripping guides, custom reel seats with burled box elder spacers, the very top grade Portuguese cork, and the new patented Universal snake guides from American maker Snake Brand.
Each and every Radian is handcrafted from start to finish in Scott's workshop in Montrose, Colorado by anglers who know fly rods. The Scott Radian is available in a versatile range of lengths and line ratings.
Also available is the Radian WOmen's edition, a selection of sizes of Radian fly rods wth specially contoured handles and stylised graphic touches that set it apart form the rest of the Radian range.
- ReAct Technology - Brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- X-Core Technology – Enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance. X-Core combines the industry's most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge design
- FiberFuse-Enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi-Modulus Design - fine-tuned flex and recovery
- ARC - Advanced Reinforced Carbon reduces torque and increases strength.
- Handcrafted in the USA - Built from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado.
You may also like...