Introducing the NEW BORON III X. Winston have improved the greatest all-around rod series ever made. For 2016, they've upgraded the Boron III X rods incorporating new friction-free ‘Shooting Guides” to take the world's best performing fly rods and make them even better. These rods now shoot line effortlessly, allowing you to generate even more line speed without compromising the smooth feel of the rod.
Featuring advanced Boron III materials and technology, these incredibly lightweight, powerful, fast action rods have an even broader casting range - the widest casting range of any series we make. The added energy of Boron allows the angler to effortlessly control the line speed by speeding up or slowing down the casting stroke while maintaining pinpoint accuracy. This makes them ideal all-around rods for the vast majority of situations an angler may encounter, whether it's making highly accurate, long distance casts or delicate, precise presentations up close.
- Advanced Boron III technology, fast action
- Features Winston's new "shooting guides"
- Smooth, lightweight, powerful
- Broadest casting range of any Winston Series
- Effortless long casts or delicate presentations up-close
- Embroidered rod bag and Winston green super-light graphite rod tube with company signature logo.
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana
- Weights: 3wt. thru 8wt.
- Action: Fast
- Sections: 4 and 5
- Color: Winston Green
- Guides: Hard chrome snake ‘Shooting Guides' with chrome nano-lite stripping guides.
- Reel Seat: Nickel silver with burled wood insert on 81/2' 3wt. thru 9' 4wt., 81/2' 5wt, 9' 5wt, and 9' 6wt. Anodized aluminum on 10' 4wt.,9 1/2' 5wt., and 91/2' 6wt thru 9' 8wt.
- Storage: Super-light graphite rod tube embossed with company logo signature plus logo tech rod sock.
You may also like...