Representing a new pinnacle in wader technology, Guideline's Alta Sonic Waders are top of the line, sporting a host of features that set them apart from the competition.
The Alta Sonic waders feature a pair of chest pockets with enough space for large fly boxes, a further two mesh pockets for storing leaders, tippet etc, and two generously sized, fleece lined handwarmer pockets for maximum comfort. The waders also have a waist length RiRi STORM zipper , making the Alta Sonics easier to put on/take off, and provide easy access when required.
- Brand New Ultra Sonic seam technology for high strength seams
- Lower part of wader constructed from Japanese 4-Layer Oxford Nylon fabric for increased strength and durability, while maintaining performance and breathability
- Guideline Sidewinder™ design delivers better articulation and fewer seams - even eliminates inseams totally
- 2 water resistant large pockets for fly boxes
- 2 mesh pockets for leaders, tippet etc.
- 2 generous hand warmer pockets
- Comes with quick-release buckle, 5mm neoprene wading belt
- Fully adjustable top-hem and braces
- Waist Length RiRi STORM zipper for improved access
- Boots made from high-density neoprene and rubber, available with two different size boots in each wader size.
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...