The superb Shadow series of fly rods from Hardy are built on High performance, fast recovering middle to tip action blanks, delivering a refined action which reflects its intended use. So be it river, stream or lake, or anything in between, the Hardy Shadow, with its unmistakable Hardy quality throughout, is set to deliver an incredible ‘Hardy' fishing experience to anglers across the globe.
- Middle to tip action, fast recovery blanks
- 4 section design
- RHW handle configurations = Burl wood spacer with anodised aluminium fitting with twin up locking function
- FW handle configurations = Full anodised aluminium fitting with twin up locking function
- Lined butt guides and hard chrome single leg snake intermediates
- Translucent olive green blank finish, with silver highlights
- Section line up marks
- Full ‘AAAA' grade cork handle
- Supplied in a Hardy cloth rod bag and Hardy cloth covered rod tube
You may also like...