The perfect camping essential for leaving your hands free when carrying out tasks during the darker hours of the day, introducing the Coleman CHT+80 Headlamp. This model is powered by x2 AAA batteries and provides a light output of 80 lumens offering lighting up to 40metres. On standard power, this torch provides lighting up to 10hours.
High and low lighting modes, featuring a pivoting lighting head the CHT+080 can be tailored to suit your needs.
Weighing around 74g (with batteries) this lightweight unit can fit into any backpack or car glove box, for ease of storage and always ready on hand should you require instant lighting. In storage, torches can accidently be turned on and when you require lighting the battery could well be flat. This isn't the case with this headlamp; with Coleman Battery Lock, this feature allows you to disengage battery from accidental turn-on.
- Illuminant: 1 High Power Cree XB-D LED white, SMD LED red
- Light output: 80/20 lumens (high/low)
- Beam distance: 40/10 (high/low)
- Runtime: 10/60 hours (high/low)
- Batteries: 3 x AA Duracell® batteries included
- Features: 2 modes: high and low
- IPX level: IPX 4
- Size: 6.8 cm x 4.7 cm x 3.7 cm. Ø of the headband: 60 cm
- Weight: 74g with battery
You may also like...