The Fenix HP25R rechargeable head torch defines versatility, with the ability to separately control a spot and a flood beam (not simultaneously) as well as a offering a red output. A maximum output of 1000 lumens is provided by the single white Cree XM-L2 U2 LED spotlight and a Cree XP-G2 R5 neutral white LED gives a maximum output of 350 lumens in floodlight mode.
Powered by either two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries or with one rechargeable 18650 battery (included), which can be charged inside the torch. Recharging the HP25R is easy with the included USB cable, just simply pop open the rubber dust cover on the battery pack and insert the micro USB end of the cable, then plug the USB end straight into a computer USB port, or into a USB mains/car adaptor.
Turn the spotlight on by holding the spot button for 0.5 seconds and then each press cycles through the modes of low, mid, high, turbo. Turn the floodlight on by holding the flood button for 0.5 seconds and then each press cycles through the modes of eco, low, mid, high. The red light is useful for preserving night vision and also spotting animals at night without startling them. It is accessed by a single press of the flood button while the torch is off, it will come on in red eco and another press will go to red flash.
A single press of the spot button while off will display the remaining battery power when using a 18650 battery. White flashing indicates +70% power, alternating white and red flash indicates 30-70% power and red flash indicates less than 30% remaining.
- Overheat protection
- Dual switch operation
- Head tilts downards up to 60°
- Orange peel reflector for long smooth spotlight
- Soft floodlight with max beam angle of 90°
- Battery level indicator
- Reverse polarity protection
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- High: 350 lumens; 2 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 44 m beam range
- Mid: 130 lumens; 9 hours run-time; 25 m beam range
- Low: 30 lumens; 40 hours run-time; 13 m beam range
- Eco: 4 lumens; 150 hours run-time; 6 m beam range
- Turbo: 1000 lumens: 1 hour, 30 minutes run-time; 187 m beam range
- High: 350 lumens; 4 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 109 m beam range
- Mid: 130 lumens; 12 hours run-time; 66 m beam range
- Low: 30 lumens; 42 hours run-time; 34 m beam range
- Eco: 0.2 lumen; 96 hours run-time
- Flash: 0.2 lumen; 192 hours run-time
Tested to ANSI / PLATO FL1 standard using one Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 2600 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Note: The overheat protection will automatically drop the higher brightness levels if the internal temperature reaches 65°C or above, to prevent the LED from being damaged, therefore these are accumulated run-times. It will return to the previous setting once the temperature drops.
CR123A lithium primary battery cells are NOT rechargeable, do not attempt to charge them inside the HP25R. For suitable replacements please see the related products panel to the right of the screen.
- Type: Professional LED head torch
- Operating Modes: Floodlight Modes / Spotlight Modes / Red Light
- Luminous Flux: Up to 1000 lumens
- Lamp Type: Cree XM-L2 U2 LED / Cree XP-G2 R5 LED / Red LED
- Reflector: Orange peel for spotlight, diffuser for floodlight
- Beam Range: See information above
- Batteries Required: 2 x CR123A lithium or 1 x 18650 lithium-ion (included)
- Run Time: See information above
- Lamp Measurements: 60 × 54 × 32.5 mm
- Battery Case Measurements: 82.5 x 50 x 35 mm
- Weight: 183.5 grams (excluding battery)
- Body Colour: Grey
- Body Material: High grade durable aluminium alloy
- Strap: Adjustable
- Switch Type: Dual switch for separate operation
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Environmental: Dust and waterproof to IP66 standard
- Warranty: 5 years (battery 1 year)
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Fenix HP25R LED head torch x 1
- Side and top headbands x 1
- Spare O-ring x 1
- Helmet clip x 2
- USB charging cable x 1
- Fenix ARB-L18-2600 18650 2600 mAh battery x 1
- Manual x 1
You may also like...