TickLess is the ideal solution to keep ticks away during outdoor sport activities, walks, picnics or camping, in a totally ecological way and without contraindications of any kind. TickLess Adult is a chem-free solution that releases no substances or odors. It works by emitting a series of ultrasound impulses that are harmless and imperceptible for both people and animals. TickLess disturbs ticks and repels them away from people thus preventing bites or forcing them to leave the person. TickLess Adult must be attached to the clothing with the clip on the back or with a line passed through the hole on the top. Please make sure not to block the ultrasound emission grill. The operating range is about 3 meters.
TickLess was invented in Italy in 1992 and since then it is the ideal partner for the whole family to prevent them from Lyme disease and meningitis caused by ticks. This is a small product. Take precautions with children present. Use: Remove the plastic tab to connect the lithium battery already installed (not replaceable). Press the button to turn the device on or off. Four short green flashes show that the device is on, and a single long red flash shows when it is turning off. When the device is functioning, the light flashes every 5 minutes. After 8 hours the device turns itself off automatically.
Completely non-toxic, it releases no chemical substances and no odours, but works by emitting a series of ultrasound impulses that are harmless and imperceptible for both persons and animals, but that disturb ticks, keeping them away or forcing them to leave the person.
Protection up to 12 months
The built-in lithium battery ensures ultrasound emission for 10-12 months
Operating range 3 meters
Tick Less protects you to within a radius of 3m.
Splash Proof (IP13)
Moisture does not damage the device (IP13), but the repeller is not waterproof – direct contact with water should be avoided or the device must be dried to avoid damages.
Battery Control Button
When pushing the device's control button, the flashing red LED light indicates that the device is working.
After 8 hours the device turns itself off automatically.