Built on the success of the INOX 300 Range, the long awaited INOX Rod Pod is here. Designed completely from the ground up using CAD (Computer Aided Design) the INOX rod pod is machined entirely from ultra-high grade 300 series stainless steel. Made to last and provide years of trouble free service, it features a unique spring lock bar at each end to aid with rapid set and pack down.
This innovative design allows all the legs and uprights to be deployed and locked into place in just a matter of seconds. Designed to cope with all manner of surfaces and slopes, the legs can be locked into place at 90◦, 45◦ or at a lower position of 22.5◦ allowing the pod to sit much lower and the rods fished close to the ground. Each of the 4 uprights feature a quick release drop in adaptor to further aid quick set up and are compatible with all INOX buzz bars.
Available as either a base only for those anglers who already have INOX Buzz bars, or as a complete 3 Rod Pod which is supplied with fixed Buzz bars that feature 3 upright quick release ‘QR’ pills allowing the pod to be used with either 3 rods.
- Machined entirely from ultra-high grade 300 series stainless steel -
- Will provide years of trouble free use.
- Unique spring lock bar system for rapid set up.
- Quick release drop in uprights designed to fit all INOX 300 series buzz bars
- A 2 in 1 key tool can also be purchased separately to further aid with the tightening or the release of screws- particularly useful on wet days or frosty mornings.
- No loss Tri-lobe thumb screw design.
- Hollow tube inserts for reduced weight.
- Long banksticks can be used on the front for fishing ‘rods up’
- Available as a base only or complete rod pod with Buzz bars to suit 3 rods
- Carry bag included