The Sphere Zero-G F1 plus is the lightest and stiffest pole that has ever been bought to the market. Each Sphere pole is hand made from the highest quality Japanese carbon, with grades carefully selected to provide the optimal balance between pole weight, stiffness and strength. The pole is both stiffer and significantly lighter than typical flagship poles. This is an outstanding, professional level competition pole that has been designed for skilled pole anglers who want the very best, and have the experience to use its ultra high performance to give them a competitive advantage.
We do not specify an elastic rating as this is no real measure of a pole's strength. Used correctly the Sphere pole is adequately strong for all typical match fishing situations where a conventional top-end pole would be used.
The Sphere Zero-G also introduces a number of innovations including:
- The Multikit, a new design of topkit that can be used as a 2.5m conventional kit, or as a 1.75m one piece kit, without loss of pole length
- The SEPPs, a special versions of our unique Square Pole Protector sections which make fishing at long lengths and in windy conditions comfortable and stable.
- Tactile Precision Points” these are raised areas on the butt sections that can be felt when the pole shipping out. They allow accurate fishing without looking down for painted lines, and act as a stop by marking the end of the pole. - The “Extender”, a 1m long, full quality, butt section that can be used to extend the pole to 17m, or to give different length options when fish-ing to features or islands etc.
Sphere Zero-G F1 Plus key features
- The choice for experienced, professional level competition anglers who demand the best
- Made with the highest quality Japanese carbon currently available with internal reinforcing on key sections.
- A true 16m+ pole “ready to fish” when combined with the ergonomic square Pole Protector
- Ultra light and ultra stiff, with performance that does not deteriorate even at full length
- Ground surface finish and minimal matt paint for fast and easy shipping in all conditions
- Supplied with Browning's Ergonomic Pole Protectors (SEPPs) for comfort and stability in windy conditions
- Carbon banded female joints, plus over-wrapped male joints on high-wear sections
- Supplied with pre-bushed Sphere Multikits fitted with a unique Duo-bush allowing a choice of tip size
- The Sphere Zero-G has conventional length butt sections of 1.85m
- Fully section compatible with Silverlite poles top 3 section compatible with all Xitan poles
You may also like...