The Xitan Advance X16L is the third generation of Browning’s unique long-section poles and follows in the footsteps of our famous Xitan Z12 and Z14. Experience gained from development of our Sphere pole has allowed us to make the Z16L significantly lighter and stiffer than the earlier poles, but without sacrificing any of the legendary strength and reliability that Xitan poles have become famous for.
The Z16L is a true length 16m pole – without needing mini-extensions or extra-long topkits to reach full length. With the unique Ergonomic Pole Protector fitted the pole measures 16.7m, with further extensions available to 18m+. For length restricted events, the Z16L can be setup to be a full 13m pole.
The Z16L has been designed to be an “all round” competition pole, but it is without doubt the ultimate pole for competitions targeting carp or large fish due to its incredible strength, total reliability, unique extra length and special features.
The Z16L includes a radical new Multi-length topkit design which allows the same kit to be used as an conventional 2.6m two piece kit, or as a 1.95m one piece kit – perfect for F1’s, fishing shallow or using short lengths of elastics for silverfish. However, even when used as a 1 piece kit the Z16L still reaches a true 16m. The Multikit is an ultra stiff topkit that meets every need.
The Xitan Z12 and Z14 built deserved reputations as totally reliable, strong and long lasting competition poles – poles that do everything and anything asked of them – over and over again! The Z16L continues this story with the advantages of the latest carbon technology and design innovation unique to Browning poles.
- The first choice for the serious competition angler requiring a true length, very strong and ultra reliable pole
- A true 16m pole “ready to fish”, even with the one piece topkit fitted – and 16.7m when used with the kit at 2.6m
- Measures 13m with the Square Pole Protector fitted for length limited competitions
- Light and ultra stiff, with perfect balance and response at all lengths. Fishable to lengths of 18m plus
- Supplied with Browning’s unique and “elbow friendly” Ergonomic Pole Protectors (XEPPs)
- Carbon over-wrapped male & female joint areas to strengthen, resist sticking and minimise wear
- Carbon reinforced “grip” areas on lower sections at the most common breakage area
- Supplied with unique Multi-length topkits fitted with a adjustable Duo-bush allowing a choice of tip size
- The Xitan Z16L has longer length butt sections of 2m to optimise pole stiffness and length
- Fully compatible with earlier Browning long section poles, and top 6 section compatible with other Xitans
- Elastic rating 14/20 with low-cost power C/3 sections available for even more demanding fishing
Xitan Advance Z16L 16.7m UK set comprises:
- 16m Xitan Advance Z16L pole
- Xitan Square Pole Protector to fit 13m
- Xitan Square Pole Protector to fit 14.5m & 16m
- 4 x Xitan 2/1 SLK 3.9/4.5mm Duo Kits
- 3 x Xitan 2/1 SLK 3.9/4.5mm Duo MultiKits
- 1x SLK Multi Cupping Kit
- 2x full length Power C/3 sections
- 1x short C/3 section
- Xitan Multi-Pocket holdall
You may also like...