The XP35-3 pole offers exceptional value; yet it is more rigid, lighter and stiffer than many, many other poles in this upper-to-mid level price range. It is 18 elastic strong and safe to use on commercial lakes for big carp, while retaining finesse for silver and F1 work. The previous XP35 and XP35-2 models sold in their many hundreds and this new XP35-3 pole sets standards you would not think possible at this price point. This third generation Reactacore family of poles is built using new ‘Quad’ carbon technology and they still feature Safe-Zone mini butts which have Dome Top Protection System (DTPS) ends to protect your pole when going back through bushes on canals. DTPS is now also feature on the 4th and 5th to protect against chipping of the top kits. In addition, all joints now have a new ‘Maximus Wrap’ to increase pole life.
INCLUDED FREE: Max16 Pro 3-Kit in the pole, as well as 3 ‘Ultra-Control’ two-kits, an ‘Ultra-Control’ Phantom kit, a Cupp kit (5 additional kits total), an ‘Adaptive Q’ short parallel 3rd, a ‘Safe-Zone Pro’ 11.5/13m reversible mini-butt, plus a holdall from the MX-Series luggage range.
- New: ‘Quad’ carbon technology macromolecular structure with three covalent bonds
- New: ‘Maximus Wrap’ on the joints to increase pole length and durability
- New: ‘Spineline’ aligner system sections and kits
- ‘DNS’ distance number system on butts for totally precise fishing
- ‘HKD’ providing stability and consistency in extreme temperatures
- ‘VC-X’ high pressure carbon curing
- ‘S-Slide’ micro-ground fast-shipping surface
- ‘CKB’ colour keyed bush-fit bands on all kits
- New: ‘Depth-Line’ markers on all kits
- Pull-It reinforcement on the fourth and all kits
- New: Dome Top Protection System on the 4th, 5th and mini butts
- Balance ratio 33.3N at 13m with Max16 Pro 3-Kit fitted
- Weighs only 865g @13m
- Kits & bag worth over £309/€385 included free
You may also like...