Proven and reliable protection in any weather
Take on both the cold and rain with the original waterproof sock. The perfect mix of waterproofness and breathability, the Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks are an ideal choice for keeping your feet dry and warm while cycling, hunting, commuting, working outside, fishing or hiking.
Wet feet can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors, including numbness, blisters, and frostbite. Our Waterproof Cold Weather Mids will keep you dry and warm in leaky waders, through stream crossings, and in rain, snow, and mud. Around the clock protection, we like to think that every person should keep a pair in their pack—just in case.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit - four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Comfort - Footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
Click here for sizing guide.