1m ready rigs with various LWGF hook sizes tied on N Gauge line which are ideal for a wide range of feeder fishing.
The Light Wide Gape Feeder hook pattern has been a big success and is the hook of choice for many feeder anglers, so it made perfect sense to use this spade end pattern here and it will be popular with those of you who aren't confident in tying on your own spade ends!
These rigs come tied on 100cm of our superb high-tech Japanese N-Gauge mono, which is incredibly strong, low diameter and super clear, and the breaking strain used has been matched to the relevant hook size.
Our existing range of ready rigs have been a massive success, and like those the Feeder Special comes supplied on an EVA spool which will fit neatly into the Guru Rig Box, with eight rigs on a spool.
These rigs are perfect for many types of feeder or bomb fishing, and for a wide variety of species such as bream, tench, silver fish or even smaller carp. They come with a loop already tied at the end, but should you fish to, you can cut them back and tie your own to shorten the length.
- 1m ready rigs with various LWGF hook sizes to line .
- Feature high quality Guru LWGF Feeder Special Micro Barbed Hooks
- Tied on N Gauge line.
- Packaged on EVA spools, as per the QM1 ready rigs.
- EVA spools fit straight into the Guru Rig Box.
- 8 rigs per spool.
- Can easily be cut down and shortened if situation requires it.
- Will suit wide range of feeder fishing & venues
You may also like...