Delivering advanced spinning reel performance at a reasonable price, the Okuma Helios SX Spinning Reel is packed with more features and technologies than other reels in its price point. Its lightweight C-40X carbon frame and sideplates and Torsion Control Armor make the reel extremely rigid, which greatly reduces twist and torque, keeping all of the internal parts in perfect alignment.
The new CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor also features a ported design, which allows the reel to dry much faster and greatly decreases corrosion. The ALG: Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears deliver incredible power and durability, and the RESII: Computer Balanced Rotor Equalizing System keeps functioning impossibly smooth and balanced. Lightweight, durable and loaded with features, the Okuma Helios SX Spinning Reel is a force to be reckoned with on the water.
- C-40X carbon frame and sideplates
- C-40X Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- TCA: Torsion Control Armor
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- ALG: Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears
- Rigid, machined aluminum, anodized handle
- Lightweight, EVA handle knobs
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System