Powered by the next generation of sonic seaming technology, the Hodgman®; Aesis™ Sonic wader utilizes Sonic 2.0 technology to create double sonic weld seams, which eliminate thousands of stitch holes. Each seam is reinforced with waterproof seam tape for the ultimate leak protection, ensuring water stays on the outside of your wader where it belongs.
Hodgman know you'll be in and out of drift boats or climbing river edges on your mission to catch fish, so they utilize 5-layer construction on the leg and seat for exceptional puncture resistance. Additionally, they eliminated inside leg seams in high abrasion areas while still allowing articulation in the knees for stellar range of motion and mobility.
The upper wader incorporates 4-layer shell fabric for added breathability where you need it most, and features a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating to shed water from your wader. A Riri®; waterproof center-front zipper makes the wader easy to get on and off plus provides optimum ventilation.
Convert your wader to waist high without removing your suspenders via the drop down system for hot days. Microfleece-lined hand warmer pockets utilize YKK®; water-resistant zippers and an internal flip out storage pocket is included.
Comfort is key for long days wade fishing, so Hodgman use anatomically correct left and right booties with the Hodgman print design for a custom fit. Each stocking foot bootie utilizes 5mm thick neoprene to keep your feet warmer in cold water.
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips in to create the one and only all-season wader available today.
- Waterproof RiRi® front zipper
- Durable puncture resistant 5-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam eliminating leak points from abrasion points
- Breathable 4-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Sonic 2.0 seams
- Two Micro-fleece lined hand warmer pockets with water resistant zippers
- Suspender system converts waders from chest to waist high without removing suspenders
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Stretch wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...