Simms most durable wader features a new, proprietary fabric from GORE-TEX® proven over 16,000 hours of field testing. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with net D-ring
- Comfort Moulded Bootie: Outside
- Comfort Moulded Bootie: Inside
- Sharkfin Hemostat Buckle
- Compression moulded foam minimises lace bite, improves toe mobility, and enhances boot fit.
- Compression moulded foam improves ankle/calf boot fit, and provides added ankle support/padding.
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pocket(s) for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX® belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper for breathability
- 4 layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Patented compression-moulded anatomically engineered stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit
3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper, 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell lower and seat
GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE SHELL
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell outerwear is waterproof, lightweight, durable and breathable. It’s designed to provide excellent, long-lasting performance in a wide range of conditions.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapour can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...