The Bomb is a long casting surface lure with a nice splashy side to side nose action.
Although a sinking surface lure it was designed to be retrieved slower than most Samson lures, and works best at a medium retrieval speed.
A very easy lure to work, just retrieve the lure or add small taps of the rod tip to really exaggerate the action depending on conditions.
Best worked with the rod tip up! (Dropped down when its in close)
Works well in calm or rough seas.
Fished the world over: suitable for Bass, GTs, Bluefish, Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish, Queenfish, Leerfish, and most other Pelagics
- Heavy-duty treble hooks
- Wired through using high strength materials.
- High-quality rigging and fittings
- Weighted for maximum casting distance
- Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
- Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
- Casts well in windy conditions, great for punching through onshore winds.