CL 8x30 Companion Binoculars Offer Impressive Performance
For distinctive design, optimal handling and sheer clarity, Swarovski’s 8x30 CL Companion Binoculars are a good investment. This is especially true if you want total clarity when observing nature and the finer details. It could be on a nature walk or strolling along a coastal path on holiday, wearing a pair of CL Companions, that you see the world up close with more acuity than ever before.
By combining the proven precision of Swarovski Optik with exceptional value for money, Swarovski CL Companion Binoculars are perfect for nature lovers at every level and at all times. They are extremely light, compact and offer exceptional performance that guarantees the creation of more memorable viewing experiences. They are small in size but big in performance and offer the best conditions for you to experience precious moments up close.
8x30 CL COMPANION Binoculars at a Glance
Thanks to their compact design, you can always have these binoculars by your side, whether you are travelling, watching wildlife, casting your expert eye or gaining experience, Swarovski understand that binoculars need to be a companion, not a hinderance. Companion 8x30 can be ready, at hand, and for any situation.
- High reproduction quality and transmission for bright, high-contrast images
- SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings
- 3 m (9.8 ft) shortest focusing distance
- Slender construction due to high-precision roof prism system with phase-corrected coating (P-coating).
- Non-slip, easy-to-handle focusing wheel
- Individually adjustable twist-in eyecups made from allergy-tested material
- Dirtproof and dustproof
- Submersion tightness: 4 m / 13 ft water depth due to interior focusing
- No fogging due to nitrogen filling
- Shock absorbing, non-slip full rubber armouring
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and ease of use
- Slender bridge construction and thumb depressions on the underside of the binoculars for steady, balanced viewing comfort.
8x30 CL Technical Specification
- Magnification 8x.
- Objective lens Ø (mm) 30.
- Exit pupil Ø (mm) 3.8.
- Exit pupil distance (mm) 15.
- Field of view at m/1000 m / ft/1000 yds 124 / 372.
- Field of view (degrees) 7.1.
- Field of view with eye glasses (degrees) 7.1.
- Subjective field of view, apparent (degrees) 55.
- Shortest focusing distance (m/ft) 3 / 9.8.
- Dioptric compensation (dpt) ± 4.
- Interpupillary distance (mm/in) 56-74/ 2.2-2.9.
- Length approx. (mm/in) [with eyecups twisted in] 119 / 4.70.
- Width approx. (mm/in) 114 / 4.50.
- Height approx. (mm/in) 58 / 2.30.
- Weight approx. (g/oz) 500 / 17.6.
- Colours green, black, sand-brown.
- - CL Companion Field Bag.
- - Carrying strap, wrist strap.
- - Objective lens cover.
- - Eyepiece cover.
You may also like...