Jack Pyke Moleskin Trousers are a soft-to-touch, durable, heavy 100% brushed cotton Moleskin pair of shooting and outdoor trousers for men. Part of the fantastic new moleskin range from Jack Pyke, these comfortable and washable trousers feature plenty of pockets and a distinctive check detail trim.
Moleskin is the traditional British workwear fabric, built to last and exceptionally comfortable, the perfect fabric for a pair of shooting trousers when you want dependable protection from weather and abrasion while out in the field. Team the trousers with the rest of the range, including shooting vest or flat cap, while there is also a pair of moleskin shooting breeks available.
Available in Olive Green or Mid Brown and in sizes 28″ – 44″
- Made from a 100% touch, heavy brushed cotton moleskin. Soft to touch, comfortable, durable, breathable and washable, Moleskin not only looks great but is very practical out in the field as well as keeping your legs warm
- Heavy brushed cotton is abrasive resistant and will not tear easily if walking through bush and rough ground
- Features two handy front pockets and one rear buttoned pocket to store your small essentials
- Convenient belt loops to accommodate a belt when needed
- Articulated cut to the trousers that allows for full freedom of movement as you walk
- Double button fastening with zipped fly for a secure closure
- Check detail trim is smart
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...