Please note: due to shipping restrictions we are unable to deliver this item internationally.
SIG SAUER assembled this KILO1400BDX 6x20 Rangefinder and 3.5-10x42 SIERRA3BDX Riflescope Combo Kit to give you the tools you need to get the most accurate and ethical shot every time. The rangefinder and riflescope communicate through a free iOS or Android app running on your smartphone to not only improve your first-shot accuracy, but to determine if your shot has enough energy for an ethical hunt.
6x20 KILO1400BDX Laser Rangefinder (Graphite, Class 3R)
With optics and electronics that quickly and accurately range the target and the ability to send holdover data straight to compatible riflescopes, the Sig Sauer 6x20 KILO1400BDX Laser Rangefinder gives you a critical edge when it matters most. Its moderate magnification monocular gives you a good look at the target, then with the simple push of a button measures the distance out to as far as 1600 yards. Paired with the Sig Sauer SIERRA3BDX scope via Bluetooth and the SIG BDX app for iOS or Android, the rangefinder sends elevation and windage info directly to the scope's reticle—simply put the digital ballistic holdover dot on target, and fire.
A dedicated processing engine provides a fast refresh rate for the laser, enabling four measurements per second so you'll have the most accurate range possible for moving targets or to confirm the range to a stationary subject. Complementing the rangefinder is an integrated inclinometer that measures the relative angle to the target. When the angle and range are combined, Sig's AMR ranging system adjusts the displayed range so you can compensate correctly for uphill or downhill shots, greatly improving your accuracy.
The advanced LCD display clearly shows the ranging information in an uncluttered layout with a small, precise targeting circle. Designed for durability, the housing is made of a lightweight and durable magnesium with a binocular-style eyecup and diopter adjustment. Measuring 3.9 x 2.9" and weighing just 5 ounces, including the CR2 battery, the KILO1400BDX will be a valuable addition to your kit.
- 6x magnification
- 20mm objective
- Compact roof prism
- Proprietary SpectraCoat broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections across the entire visible spectrum
- 342' field of view at 1000 yards
- Long 15mm eye relief
- Comfortable 3.3mm exit pupil
- Class 3R laser
- Beam divergence: 1.9 MRAD
- Effective range distance: reflective surfaces up to 1600 yards, trees up to 950 yards, deer up to 750 yards
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
- Integrated inclinometer measures relative angle to target and displays adjusted distance for more accurate aiming
- BDX (Ballistic Data Exchange) transmits windage and bullet-drop calculation for Sig Sauer SIERRA3BDX riflescope
- SIG BDX app for iOS or Android
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7 bullets
- Create up to 25 custom ballistic profiles
- Lightwave DSP engine: an advanced power management system for fast refresh rates and reduced instances of false-positives when ranging to distant or weak targets
- HyperScan mode refreshes range 4 times per second
- RangeLock displays the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Line of Sight (LOS) or Angle Modified Range (AMR) display/ranging options
- Full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
Use and Handling
- In-view high-transmittance LCD display for easy viewing in all light conditions, especially in low light
- Uncluttered display with small center circle aiming point
- Binocular-style eyecup
- Dioptric correction
- Lightweight, durable, and temperature-resistant polymer housing
- Ergonomic design allows for easy one-hand operation
- Slip-resistant protective StealthID graphite gray rubber armoring
- Weight: 5 ounces, with battery