Please note: due to shipping restrictions we are unable to deliver this item internationally.
Swarovski dS 5-25x52 P L Rangefinding RifleScope
Swarovski ds Requires No Manual Adjustment
It's never been easier to concentrate on the essential aspects of hunting. The new dS shows not only the correct aiming point, but also the key ballistic data in the heads-up display without any distraction and in real time.
Carina Schiestl-Swarovski, Chairwoman of the Executive Board of SWAROVSKI OPTIK, explains the motives for developing a digital rifle scope: “The best way to tackle the challenges we face today is by using the technology of tomorrow. This rifle scope already marks the start of the future of hunting.”
Integrated Digital Intelligence
The key benefit for hunters is that the correct aiming point will be displayed automatically straightaway in the rifle scope. When you press the button, the dS measures the exact distance, having factored in the magnification setting, air pressure, temperature, and angle. The personal ballistic data for your firearm/ammunition combination, determined during sighting in, are also used when performing the calculation. The windage mark intervals are calculated based on the distance measured, the wind speeds set, and the ballistic data. There is no more need for any manual adjustments to the dS before the shot is taken.
Distance information, knock-down power, wind speed: the high-resolution heads-up display clearly provides you with all the hunting data that can contribute to a successful hunt, in real time. The slim design of the Swarovski dS with its attractive silhouette leaves no room for guesswork, with a real optical and digital masterpiece hidden inside this rifle scope.
dS 5-25x52 Works Via Bluetooth
Networking a smartphone with the rifle scope allows basic settings to be smoothly applied in the app. Exchanging data is simple and straightforward via the Bluetooth® interface. The personal data supplied when sighting in the target are input directly into the app and transmitted immediately. SWAROVSKI OPTIK has developed a “smart” rifle scope with the dS 5-25x52, which provides hunters with intelligent support. Technical and long-range optical innovations, combined with the hunter's own expertise, make it possible to remain totally focused even in challenging situations. “This makes an important contribution in terms of allowing hunting to be carried out in a responsible manner all the time,” says Carina Schiestl-Swarovski.
New things always fascinate us the most. Just as traveling to a place we've never visited before can fill us with amazement, a new hunting area can provide us with exciting hunting experiences. We now have a rifle scope that can do the same: the dS from SWAROVSKI OPTIK.
The dS PL projects relevant information in the field of view in real time without any distraction, and automatically displays the correct aiming point. This includes taking into account all the key factors, such as distance, air pressure, temperature, and angle. No manual adjustment is required. The aiming point is calculated on the basis of the individual ballistic data for the firearm-ammunition combination. The data are input via the dS Configurator app and the calculated ballistic curve is transferred directly to the dS via Bluetooth. This product is not available in the USA and Canada.
Swarovski DS for Precise Targeting
What you're after when hunting is to aim accurately and hit the target with a precise shot. Swarovski do everything to give you the best possible support. One way is via the smart technology in the dS rifle scope. The high-resolution heads-up display provides you with all the relevant data to help you have a successful hunt.
Swarovski dS 5-25x52 PL Technical Data
- Magnification: 5-25
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 48-52
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 9.6-2.1
- Exit pupil distance (mm) (Eye relief): 95
- Field of view (ft/100 yds / m/100 m): 21.9-4.5 / 7.3-1.5
- Field of view (degrees): 4.2-0.84
- Field of view, apparent (degrees): 21.5
- Dioptric compensation (dpt): -3 to +2
- Light transmission (%): 83
- Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1: 16.1-36.0
- Impact point corr. per click (in/100 yds / mm/100 m): 0.25 / 7
- Max. elevation / windage adjustment range (in/100 yds / m/100 m): 43/25 / 1.2/0.7
- Parallax correction (yds / m): 55-∞ / 50-∞
- Objective filter thread: M 63x0.75
- Length (in / mm): 15.87 / 403
- Weight (oz / g): 38.4 / 1090
- Central tube diameter (mm): 40
- Functional temperature: +14 °F to +131 °F (-10 °C / +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
- Brightness levels: 64
- Operating time: 500x
- Display: LCoS monochrome
- Measurement range (yds/m): 33-1500/30-1375
- Measurement precision (yds/m) +/-: 1/1
- Angle measurement (degrees) +/-: 60
- Max. aiming point correction (yds/m): 1120/1024
- Add-on program (App): dS Configurator
- Operating system: iOS from Version 8.1, Android from Version 4.4 KitKat
You may also like...