The Devil's Canyon wading boot is incredibly light and fits like a glove to deliver athletic and agile performance.
Featuring the OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System, this boot comes with 2 accessory outsoles allowing you to adapt your traction to any fishing terrain, and sports the M2 BOA lacing system, allowing for quick on/off and custom fit.
Adding to the comfort of this boot is a unique neoprene stretch cuff to provide an athletic fit. Hydrophobic upper materials, such as a rubberized anti-abrasion synthetic material produce enhanced durability alongside an enhanced midsole, recesses trip-stitched uppers, moulded rubber toe cap and reduction of stitching. Keeping this boot light in the water is the made easy thanks to an integrated drainage system featuring large lateral drain ports and internal midsole drainage channels.
Two pairs of interchangeable outsoles are included with the boots: one pair Felt and one pair Kling-On rubber.
- Includes Plain Felt and Kling-On Sticky Rubber Soles
- M2 BOA® Lacing System: quick on/off and custom fit
- Hydrophobic Upper Materials: faster dry times to lessen the chance of spreading invasive species
- Enhanced midsole design, rubberized anti-abrasion material, reduced seams, recessed triple-stitched uppers and molded toe cap, 2lbs 14oz per pair
- Integrated, large drainage ports and internal midsole drainage channels
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...