Le Chameau are famous for producing the world's finest wellies. Handmade at the original workshops in Normandy (since 1939) and Casablanca (since 1949) by a team of master bootmakers, the manufacturing process has remained unchanged for decades. Each pair of Le Chameau wellies is unique, made by hand from beginning to end by one "maitre bottier". Le Chameau is dedicated to delivering years of satisfaction to the wearer, and almost a century of heritage and expertise, combined with the highest quality materials and innovative design, make Le Chameau wellies the choice of the most discerning wellington boot wearer.
Elegantly crafted from green natural rubber, the Vierzon Jersey wellingtons feature waterproof gussets to the sides with an adjustable side strap for a more comfortable fit. Complete with a dual-density sole, the Vierzon wellingtons offer all-terrain traction and abrasion resistance.
- Natural rubber uppers
- Dual density sole offers all-terrain traction and abrasion resistance
- Reinforced shank allows freedom of movement and arch support
- Waterproof side gussets with adjustable straps
- Hardwearing check jersey lining
- Le Chameau branding
- Upper: rubber. Lining: jersey. Sole: rubber
- Wipe clean
You may also like...