The unique foam/hollow fill lining of the Big Freeze bags has been proven to keep food and bait chilled the longest in independent reviews.
The Big Freeze Medium bag is the choice for overnight or 24 hour carpers, now with an impact resist EVA lid and Velcro retention flap to secure to a barrow front bar. The cavernous Big Freeze Large is the choice for sessions and holiday trips.
The newest addition to the Nash Subterfuge Big Freeze range is the Big Freeze Small, perfect for summer nights or 24 hour stints. Using the same proven 27mm metallic cold retention lining and insulation proven in independent tests to keep food effectively chilled for up to 48 hours, the Big Freeze bags are the undisputed kings of cold storage!
- High performance 27mm insulation with metallic cold retention lining
- Subterfuge camo finish
- Heavy duty zip with three sided access
- Clip on/off adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
- Elasticated carry handles and EVA impact resist top on Big Freeze Medium
- Elasticated grab handles on Big Freeze Large for easy loading and unloading on barrows or in and out the boot
- Wipe clean waterproof base
Big Freeze Small: 41cm (w) x 29cm (d) x 17cm (h)
Big Freeze Medium: 31cm (h) x 41cm (w) x 30cm (d)
Capacity up to 7kg of boilies
Big Freeze Large: 29cm (h) x 61cm (w) x 40cm (d)
Capacity up to 26kg of boilies