How do our finance options work?
Spread the cost of your next purchase over 6, 9, 10 or 12 months with our interest free credit or choose longer terms, with our 12, 24 or 36 month options at 19.9% APR. Simply spend £300.00 or over online or in store and all you will have to pay today is 10% of the total order price!
Applying for finance online is easy, You can apply for your desired Finance option by selecting this method of payment at the final stage of the checkout process and follow the steps for the finance application.
Your purchase can consist of one item worth £300.00 or more, multiples of the same item (ie two or three of the same rod or reel) with a combined value of over £300.00, or several items with a combined value of over £300.00.
Glasgow Angling Centre acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Pay4Later Ltd trading as Deko. Glasgow Angling Centre are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). Credit provided subject to age and status.
|Available finance options:||Term||Minimum Spend||Minimum Deposit|
|Interest Free||6 Months||£300.00||10%|
|Interest Free||9 Months||£300.00||10%|
|Interest Free||10 Months||£300.00||10%|
|Interest Free||12 Months||£300.00||10%|
|Classic Credit 19.9% APR||12 Months||£300.00||10%|
|Classic Credit 19.9% APR||24 Months||£300.00||10%|
|Classic Credit 19.9% APR||36 Months||£300.00||10%|
Terms & Conditions
- Consumer finance on Glasgow Angling Centre is organised and administered jointly by Glasgow Angling Centre Limited and Deko.
- Finance on Glasgow Angling Centre is only applicable to purchases made on www.fishingmegastore.com.
- Available on qualifying orders over £300.00 including VAT to UK residents only.
- All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Deko. Glasgow Angling Centre Limited accepts no liability in relation to the credit analysis and resulting contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Deko.
- Please keep a copy of the Terms and Conditions as well as your invoice for your records. We advise applicants to keep the documents relating to the financing application.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Glasgow Angling Centre Limited reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Consumer credit service is provided by Deko Ltd. Deko is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 728646). Registered offices are at 33 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8AG. For more information please refer to www.dekopay.com/faqs or visit www.dekopay.com.
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and our lenders’ credit decision policies. You will be informed who the lender is at the point the loan is offered and provided with their full contact details.