Forget the weather, focus on the fishing with the Hodgman® Aesis Shell Jacket thanks to its 3-layer waterproof and windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric. We designed the Aesis Shell Jacket with a triple water-shedding rain fly on the front zipper and fully taped seams, so even in the worst torrential downpour Mother Nature can throw your way you'll be sure to stay dry.
The integrated wire brim hood incorporates a 3-way adjustment to seal out rain from entering where the jacket meets your face and maintains your peripheral vision. Water tight cinch cuffs also eliminate water from running down your sleeve when casting or while releasing a fish.
Hodgman know you want to focus on catching your next fish so the ROM™ (Range of Motion) fit incorporates a gusset under the arm and articulated sleeves to eliminate binding along your shoulders when casting.
Large low profile chest pockets are perfect for storing fly boxes or gear, and numerous interior and exterior pockets are designed to customize the way you use the jacket. A removable magnetic patch on the chest is perfect for quick fly or hook storage when changing out presentations for your next cast. Both front and rear D-rings allow for accessory attachment.
We even took the time to think about how you put on the jacket under waders since it can be a real pain to stuff your jacket down when its pushed up to your neck. The specialized belt catch loops keep the jacket in place while pulling up your waders.
- 3-Layer waterproof/windproof V-TecH™ breathable fabric and fully taped seams
- 3-way adjustable integrated wire brimmed hood
- Two large front pockets with accessory attachment points and magnetic patch for quick fly storage
- ROM™ articulated fit and design for optimum range of motion
- Two YKK® vertical water repellant zip chest pockets
- Storm watertight cinch cuffs
- Back D ring for accessory attachment
- Two lower YKK® zip hand pockets
- Inner security pocket
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...