The Okuma Jaw Spinning Reel is at the forefront of design and technology, focusing not only on functionality but aesthetics with a high performance design that is perfect for general purpose use and a great choice for beginners and experienced anglers alike.
The reel features a machined aluminium anodised spool, a corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor and a corrosion resistant stainless steel bail wire for maximum durability and strength. It has a smooth 3 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing system with multi-disc Japanese oiled felt drag washers.
The rotor utilises Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology to increase airflow into the rotor for added durability and performance. The RESII Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System delivers precision balance and eliminates all spool wobble for perfect alignments and smooth cranking.
The Okuma Jaw Spinning Reel is finished off in a bright and eye-catching black and orange colour and is available in various models for you to choose from.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 3 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Machined aluminium, anodised spool
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
You may also like...