Please note: due to shipping restrictions we are unable to deliver this item internationally.
The SWAT Prismatic 'sits back' further than any other scope, thanks to its short eye relief. This allows more rail to be available for mounting night vision attachements and fittings. The crosshair can also be illuminated with the simple press of a button, the brightness can be managed so it will suit any lighting situation.
Thanks to excellent design the SWAT Prismatic has a field of view which is three times that of a traditional scope. Additionally the ability of this scope to gather far more light than any comparable scope, makes it an ideal choice for low-light shooting.
The scope comes with MTC’s magnetic flip cover and new mount which features an integral tilt adjustment, to achieve close to optimum optical zero – before even dialling-in the scope’s turrets.
- Magnification – 12x
- Objective Lens – 50mm
- FOV @ 100m – 28m
- Diopter Adj – +4/-4
- Eye Relief – 17.3mm
- Parallax Setting – 6m -infinity
- Adj per click – 1 click = 1cm @100m
- Max Windage Adj – 17.45 mrad
- Max Elevation Adj – 17.45 mrad
- Clicks per one turret revolution – 42
- Mils per one turret revolution – 6
- Impact point correction in one click @ 100m – 1cm
- Tube – 42mm
- Illuminated reticle with separate on/off and brightness control
- Length – 156mm
- Weight – 460g