Airflo SuperFlo Stillwater Taper - The Biggest Flyline Launch in Airflo History!
THE taper for fishing Stillwaters from bank or boat; the SuperFlo Stillwater taper loads the rod quickly and easily, achieve distance with minimal effort whilst fishing teams of flies.
With almost every angler looking for improved performance from the single most used fly line on the planet; it’s easy to see why a floating line that casts easier, floats higher where required, has almost zero memory and lasts measurably longer than any other fly line in the world would be deemed to be the holy grail!
Airflo are proud to introduce SUPERFLO – Flyline redefined!
Airflo are the only company who extrude Polyurethane as a super tough coating on their fly lines. With the inclusion of their new “FLO” technology, Airflo are now able to produce a line that has running lines slimmer in diameter than other competitors, without any of the durability issues associated with PVC. The end result is a fly line that has a super charged head to running line diameter ratio, glides through the rings with minimal friction and has all the handling attributes and durability of the best fly line in the world!
- SUPERFLO – Super Thin Diameter Running Line
- SUPERFLO – Super Fast Line Speed
- SUPERFLO – Super Distance
- SUPERFLO – Super Slick, Ultra Low Friction
- SUPERFLO – Super Low Stretch Power Core
- SUPERFLO – Super Buoyancy
- SUPERFLO – Super Supple, Extreme Low Memory
- SUPERFLO – Super Neat Welded Loops
- SuperFlo is quite simply the greatest fly line ever produced.
A floating line with almost zero memory, that casts easier, further and floats higher when required and importantly 100% lasts longer than any other flyline full stop!