The Greys Platinum Shooting Head System Kit will increase your casting distance and efficiency. From light line switch rods right up to heavy line Salmon rods, the Platinum kit can be configured to adapt to any double hand fishing situation.
The slick new series of shooting head lines from Greys incorporate an innovative taper for high-speed energy transfer leading to tight dynamic loops. A casting head of around 4 times the length of the rod ensures ease of casting along with perfect presentation at both long and short range.
The line comes with a welded loop and is designed to work well with poly tips. The kit consists of a 90 feet running line, floating or intermediate body and three tips, floating, intermediate, and sinking
The kits are available in a floating and intermediate density and run from a floating 7 weight right up to an intermediate ten weight.
- Practical short casting head
- Tough loop to loop sink tips (Floating, Intermediate and Sinking)
- Slick running line with large welded loop
- Dynamic taper leading to high energy transfer
- Varied depth control
- Easy turnover of larger flies
- Floating comes in Cream, Intermediate in Translucent, Sinking in Green, Brown & Grey
Click here for more information.
You may also like...