Big brother's to the 3 Evotec CAST Single Hand series, the CAST Double Handers also maximise the benefits of the full to mid curve actions favoured in today's fly fishing, but in the same three distinct flex tempos. Whatever style of casting stroke use or lines you fish, From Switch to Skagit to Full Spey, the CAST range offers high performance fly rods in Medium, Medium Fast and Fast actions to complement your methods.
Irrespective of your favoured action, each of the rods offer unrivalled performance and outstanding value for money in their class. The CAST series utilises Loop's very latest DCT (Dynamic Core Technology). This unique technology is achieved during blank construction by building directional carbon fibre in a specific interlayering sequence. Each carbon layer is designed to work in unison with the rod's flex plane by adding integral strength throughout the length of the blank. This has the direct effect of enhancing tip recovery during the casting cycle and also increasing rod durability.
By integrating DCT with industry-leading taper designs, the CAST series not only achieves but surpasses performance expectations in a tasteful and thoughtfully designed colour coordinated package. Castability and fishability are the inherent LOOP trademarks that inspired the CAST concept.
- 4pc Blanks in colour coded range of finishes
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular aluminum reel seat in bright anodized finish
- Titanium framed stripping guides and chrome snake guides on single-hand
- Ceramic stripping guides and chrome snake guides on double-hand
- Rod model inscription and dot mark on ferrules for correct fit on rod sections
- Delivered in matching pentagonal tube and cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Sweden
- Range of Lengths and casting weight s available in each Action Rating, with 3 Switch models in Medium/Fast range.
You may also like...