A tick bite can cause Lyme disease and FSME. When it comes to ticks it is important to cover your skin, and apply tick repellent to uncovered skin. Checking for bites after visiting a tick infested area (a.o. gardens, dunes, meadows and woodland) should simply become routine at the end of the day. To minimise the risk of infection, ensure that the tick is removed as soon as possible.
When it comes to tick and insect repellents, there's a variety of active ingredients available. For children, DEET-free products are often the best option. Care Plus® Anti-Tick repellent uses Citriodiol®, the essential oil of the Lemon Eucalyptus tree. Offering up to 6 hours of protection, it's safe to be used by all the family - even infants aged just 3 months.
- Powerful Citriodiol®-based tick repellent
- Offers up to six hours of protection against ticks
- DEET-free tick repellent based on lemon eucalyptus extract
- Suitable for children aged three months and older
- Active substance p-menthaan-3.8-diol (%): 19.2 %
You may also like...