Please note: due to shipping restrictions we are unable to deliver this item internationally.
HIK Micro has released the Lynx Pro 15mm to expand on the success of the Lynx 15mm by bring out a new improved model that has boosted performance.
The Lynx Pro 15mm shares the larger 10mm screen that is found in the premium 19mm and 25mm Lynx Pro models. This gives you a large display that is easy to view and gives you the best view of your surroundings.
The Lynx Pro also uses the latest 384x288px, 12µm, sub-35mK, NETD Thermal Sensor from HIKMICRO. This highly accurate sensor delivers a detailed image while the move from 17µm to 12µm boosts the optical magnification up to 1.5x. This extra magnification is useful for identifying small heat sources and adds detail while retaining the wide Field-of-View which is useful for quickly scanning a wide area.
Outside of these changes, the Lynx Pro 15mm retains all of the features that made the original Lynx 15mm so popular! WiFi to connect to the T-Vision App and stream, record and control your monocular, 4 colour palettes, IP67 rated, and access to the HIKMICRO UK service centre should your Monocular develop a fault within its 3 year Warranty period.
- Objective lens: F1.0
- Magnification(Optical): 1.47x
- Magnification(Digital): 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view: 17.5° × 13.1°(H×V)
- Type: Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels: 384 × 288px
- Pixel pitch: 12µm
- Frame rate: 50 Hz
- NETD: <35mK
- Detection Range: 700m (Human Sized Target)
- Display Screen: 10mm LCOS 1280x960
- Colour Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Video Recorder/Camera
- Build in memory: 8Gb
- Hot Tracking: Yes
- WiFI hotspot: Yes
- T-Vision App support: Yes
- IP67 rated case with temporary water submersion protection
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to 55 °C
- Battery life: 7.5 hours(with Wifi and Hot Tracking off)
- Battery warranty: 2 years
- Unit warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 158mm × 61mm × 57mm
- Weight: 290g