The Delta Wolf from Daystate introduces the new breed of precharged pneumatic(PCP) airguns. It merges tried and tested design with modern technology to truly create a airgun fit for the modern shooter. It trends on new ground as this is the first time in both airgun and firearms something like this has been attempted.
The Delta Wolf is the first Daystate model embrace an advanced tactical form factor which has been popular amongst shooters across multiple disciplines. Having spent the last two years in development with a number of ground breaking design features which have been patented to ensure the Delta Wolf is a hard act to follow.
With all this new technology the Delta Wolf has been designed to ensure it has a simplistic learning curve so everyone one no matter their experience will be able to benefit from this truly remarkable airgun. Combined with its many ground-breaking new features, engineered-in reliability and shooting flexibility, 2020 is not just the year of the Delta Wolf… it’s the start of its decade!
- The Delta Wolf features new Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) electronic management system that makes the Delta Wolf the most advanced Airgun in the world.
- Available in all popular calibres, .177, .22, in 43cm barrel and .177, .22, .25 & .30 in 60cm barrel with the ability for the shooter to switch barrel/calibres without special tools
- Electronically pre-programmed for quick power and calibre changes
- With its unique built -in chronoscope, the Delta Wolf corrects velocity while also allowing the shooter to dial in their preferred feeeet per second
- Adjustable 22mm picatinny scope rail and cheek-piece for different scope type/eye relief
- Picatinny under and side rails for a range of accessories
- AR style switchable pistol grip, familiar AR style safety
- A newly developed magazine system with a larger capacity from 8 – 13 shots (according to calibre) with the ability to pair magazines in the breech – to double shot count to 16-26 shots
- The Delta Wolf action is user-tuneable for different velocity and power levels with different ammunition types
- The Delta Wolf’s 430 and 600mm A.R.T-developed barrels are compatible with the latest generation of airgun ‘slug’ ammunition
- A Bluetooth module allows the DeltaWolf to connect in the future to other accessories and apps
- Superior ergonomics with fast-switching side lever action – conversion from left to right in around a minute
- Adjustable but pad with optional exclusive PRS accessories to add an expanding range of custom accessories
- With is larger 30mm diameter carbon fibre shroud the DeltaWolf is a rifle to be seen but not heard. Its new shroud and optional 0db silencer justwipe out decibels
- Removable bottle – carry extra lightweight carbon fibre bottles with you while also being able to fill through a connector on the rifle
- New fast flow valve system
- Exclusive Factory-fit Huma Air Regulator
- Huge biggest in class (34cc) plenum chamber for more power
- Onboard high capacity Li-Po battery with charging port on rifle (charges via USB C connector)
- Weight (approx.) 3.1 kg (6.84 lbs) 60cm barrel model
- Length 840mm (34”) 60cm barrel model
- Electronic match trigger and multi adjustable blade positions
This item can be viewed at Glasgow Field Sports or Edinburgh Field Sports on request. The VCR Act
means that this product cannot be shipped to you directly via mail order, but you can have it shipped to a Registered Firearms Dealer anywhere in the UK, or you can come into one of our shops in person to purchase it. You must be over 18 and we require photographic ID and proof of address before you can buy any of our airguns or shotguns. The new Scottish Air Gun Licence is very easy to apply for and obtain, you can download a form from Police Scotland or pick one up from any of our instore gunrooms and we will gladly talk you through the process.